Trustworthy & Reliable Plumber La Jolla
24 Hour Plumbers La Jolla
Resurrection Plumbing is staffed by licensed, bonded, and insured uniformed plumbers that are available 24/7 to residential and commercial customers in La Jolla. We are also the only plumbing service that stands by the quality of our services, by guaranteeing in writing against defected materials or poor workmanship. From water line replacement to minor drips and leak repairs, we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, a customer service policy that is unmatched in our industry. We take great pride in being known as the best plumber La Jolla!
24 Hours a day/7 Days a Week
What Sets us apart
Safety is Our
Plumbing Services in La Jolla
Clogged Drains in La Jolla
Gas Leak Detection & Repair in La Jolla
Pipes in La Jolla
Sewer Line Service in La Jolla
Water Lines in La Jolla
Water Line Service in La Jolla
Toilets in La Jolla
Septic Systems in La Jolla
Faucets and Sinks in La Jolla
Water Softeners & Water Filtration in La Jolla
Garbage Disposals in La Jolla
Water Heating in La Jolla
Tankless Water Heaters in La Jolla
Backflow Prevention in La Jolla
The #1 Trusted Plumbing Service in La Jolla
There is a reason why Resurrection Plumbing continues to be the leading plumber La Jolla, that residents and business owners trust. We are detailed, transparent, and provide only plumbing services that are needed.
San Diego Plumbing
Uniformed, Bonded, Insured, & Licensed La Jolla Plumbing Professionals
Whether you are looking for routine plumbing maintenance, have minor repairs, need emergency repairs, or installation of new plumbing lines and fixtures in La Jolla, you can trust Resurrection Plumbing to complete these services with a focus on quality throughout the process. We offer La Jolla home and business owners with several plumbing services including:
- Water Line Repair in La Jolla: From fixing a leak to removing rust or calcium build-up, our team at Resurrection Plumbing offers full water line services.
- Drain Repair in La Jolla: Minor drain clogs can turn into major issues if not resolved quickly. If you have any drain issues, contact our team for a detailed inspection and repair.
- Pipe Repair in La Jolla: If you’ve discovered a gas leak, water, or sewage pipe issue, our team has the experience and professionalism to fix it.
- Toilet Repair in La Jolla: Resurrection Plumbing offers 24/7 emergency plumbing toilet repairs when you need it most.
- Faucet and Sink Repair: Whether it’s a bathroom sink or faucet or a kitchen system, we provide complete faucet and sink services in La Jolla.
- Garbage Disposal Repair in La Jolla: Resurrection Plumbing services all makes, models, and types of garbage disposal systems.
- Tankless Water Heater Repair in La Jolla: Home and business owners can depend on Resurrection Plumbing to fix any tankless water heater problem.
I had an overflow in the entire house. Called the home warranty company to schedule something and this was the plumbing company they work with. Dude claimed he would see me next day because it was the whole house between 3pm-7pm but when the time came around I got no call no text no confirmation. They finally answered at 7pm and he claimed he would call a technician to be sent to my place and would text me shortly. A lie.
I ended up finding a company that was available the next day to see me thankfully got the problem resolved. Never heard from resurrection plumbing again.
Do not use this company. They are the worst. I submitted a claim through my home warranty, and they were contracted out. We have a plumbing stoppage and are without water! They were supposed to contact us within 24 hours... we NEVER GOT A CALL! My husband and I left multiple messages explaining that we are without water and the house smelled horrible due to the sewer blockage. No response. I called the home warranty company to request a new plumber...instead, they called resurrection plumbing, were able to speak to the plumber who said they would be calling me to set up the service. THEY NEVER CALLED. Today (4 days later) when I followed up, their voicemail indicated that they are out of town for the next 4 days!!! Absolutely zero common courtesy. I hope they are removed from the home warranty provider's list and business can be given to plumbers who will fulfill the requests.
Local Businessmen Brought Supplies to Hurricane Dorian Victims
Resurrection Plumbing provided Humanitarian Assistance on the ground in the Bahamas to the victims of Hurricane Dorian on behalf of smartAID. Resurrection Plumbing Founder, Coy Ream, flew to the Bahamas to help in the aftermath of the worst hurricane to hit the islands in recent history. He delivered aid and provided technical support in the hardest hit region of Abaco.