Professional Plumbing Repair La Jolla
Whether you have a minor water leak, require gas line repairs, or would like to resolve that pesky clogged drain, the plumbing repair La Jolla experts at Resurrection Plumbing are available around the clock to help you. Resurrection Plumbing is La Jolla’s leading plumbing repair company, mainly because of our dedication to superior customer service and completing honest and efficient plumbing repairs. Homeowners near UTC and the cove, and businesses near Del Mar or UCSD have trusted our team since 2010 because we continue to surpass their expectations with every plumbing service we provide.
The team at Resurrection Plumbing is comprised of multiple, professional plumbers, each of whom are uniformed, licensed, insured and bonded to complete a full spectrum of plumbing services in La Jolla. We offer emergency plumbing repairs, 24 hours per day and 7 days a week, and stand by the quality of our services, by offering a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – a customer service policy unmatched.
Plumbing Repair in La Jolla
Our team of professional plumbers in La Jolla provide multiple services, from minor to major repairs to installation and replacement services, including the following:
- Toilet Repairs in La Jolla: If your toilet is overflowing or has a constant leak, we have a team of polite and experienced plumbers ready to resolve the issue.
- Drain Repairs in La Jolla: Clogged drains, or other septic system issues can be fixed or repaired by the professional team at Resurrection Plumbing.
- Pipe Repairs in La Jolla: Water, Gas, or Sewer pipes that are cracked, leaking, or just loose can be fixed by Resurrection Plumbing – regardless of their material type.
- Water Line Repair in La Jolla: If you have a leak, or the determine your water quality is not as clean as it should be, we can resolve water line problems quickly and affordably.
- Garbage Disposal Repair in La Jolla: Regardless of the type of garbage disposal you have, industrial or residential, Resurrection Plumbing offers emergency repairs if needed.
- Gas Line Repair in La Jolla: If you discover a gas leak, shut off the gas supply immediately, contact the gas company or fire department then, call Resurrection Plumbing for gas line repair.
- Faucet and Sink Repair in La Jolla: If you have a faucet leak, or need to have fixtures or a sink replaced, we have the solution.
- Sewer Line Repair in La Jolla: Sewer line problems should be fixed sooner than later – to avoid potentially expensive repairs. When you have any sewer line problem, reach out to Resurrection Plumbing.
- Water Heating Repairs in La Jolla: We offer water tank-based or tankless water heater repairs in La Jolla. We also offer replacement services as well.
- Water Filtration Systems in La Jolla: Resurrection Plumbing also works on water filtration systems, from smaller units to whole house systems – regardless of the make or type.
24/7 Plumbing Repair La Jolla
Your satisfaction is our primary objective at Resurrection Plumbing. We will work hard to earn your repeat business and have established a solid reputation for exceeding our customer expectations. Our plumbing repair company in La Jolla is dedicated to completing plumbing service on time and within your budget. We are available 24/7 to complete any plumbing services in La Jolla you need. Once we’ve arrived, we’ll inspect your issue to determine what repairs are needed. Regardless of the type of plumbing repair in La Jolla you require – Resurrection Plumbing is the team you can trust.
I had an overflow in the entire house. Called the home warranty company to schedule something and this was the plumbing company they work with. Dude claimed he would see me next day because it was the whole house between 3pm-7pm but when the time came around I got no call no text no confirmation. They finally answered at 7pm and he claimed he would call a technician to be sent to my place and would text me shortly. A lie.
I ended up finding a company that was available the next day to see me thankfully got the problem resolved. Never heard from resurrection plumbing again.
Do not use this company. They are the worst. I submitted a claim through my home warranty, and they were contracted out. We have a plumbing stoppage and are without water! They were supposed to contact us within 24 hours... we NEVER GOT A CALL! My husband and I left multiple messages explaining that we are without water and the house smelled horrible due to the sewer blockage. No response. I called the home warranty company to request a new plumber...instead, they called resurrection plumbing, were able to speak to the plumber who said they would be calling me to set up the service. THEY NEVER CALLED. Today (4 days later) when I followed up, their voicemail indicated that they are out of town for the next 4 days!!! Absolutely zero common courtesy. I hope they are removed from the home warranty provider's list and business can be given to plumbers who will fulfill the requests.
Local Businessmen Brought Supplies to Hurricane Dorian Victims
Resurrection Plumbing provided Humanitarian Assistance on the ground in the Bahamas to the victims of Hurricane Dorian on behalf of smartAID. Resurrection Plumbing Founder, Coy Ream, flew to the Bahamas to help in the aftermath of the worst hurricane to hit the islands in recent history. He delivered aid and provided technical support in the hardest hit region of Abaco.